In this video PewDiePie hit 110 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS. After Cocomelon surpassing PewDiePie, he was almost at this milestone! He hit it a few days after!
PewDiePie is the most Subscribed individual YouTube creator! Recently he hit 11 years active on his YouTube channel and on the same day he hit the amazing milestone of 110 MILLION Subscribers!
PewDiePie was the most Subscribed Channel on YouTube form 2013 to 2019. Companies such as T-Series and Cocomelon are overtaking PewDiePie in subscriber count. SET India is the next channel to overtake PewDiePie with less than 10 million Subscriber gap! When will SET India overtake PewDiePie? Will PewDiePie holds #3?
Thank you for watching the video!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBcfDai9oG2tJvsKtk7BAyQ/about?sub_confirmation=1
Music used in this video:
Song: Elektronomia & RUD – Memory [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds
Free Download/Stream: http://ncs.io/Memory
How I make these video’s:
1. Looking for data on: Social blade (https://socialblade.com/) & Wayback Machine (https://archive.org/web/).
2. Making flourish visualizations/Sub counters on: https://flourish.studio/.
3. Making Thumbnails/Layouts with Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.
4. Editting the video with Sony Vegas pro 13.
5. Uploading the video to www.youtube.com.
#110MILLION #Subscribers #PewDiePie #T-Series #Cocomelon #SetIndia #YOUTUBE